Joomla 4.0.0 Stable
Released on: Monday, 17 March 2014 20:00
- Regexes optimized to enable the plugin to run much faster
- Support for cURL added to access files on external server and php generated CSS/Js files.
- Multiselect options now available in backend to select files/extension to exclude from aggregation. This requires cURL or allow_url_fopen to be enabled, otherwise you'll get a textarea to type in the file/extension names.
- Update server added for automatic updates.
- Using Joomla! API to access the cached combined file. This is an attempt to make the plugin compatible with extension that changes the default cache location eg. MightySites.
- Added support for deflate to compress combined file if supported by server and browser.
- Default option to automatically detect support for url rewriting on installed server so query can be removed from the JCH generated link to combined file to enable proxy caching.
- Support for data URIs added.
- Support for Google Maps improved.
- Support for email cloaking added.
- [Pro-Version] Can automatically correct the published order of the plugin to ensure correct operation.
- [Pro-Version] Option to clean plugin and page cache from the backend added.
- [Pro-Version] Six pre-configured settings now available to simplify configuration of plugin on various sites.
No files were found