- Combine background images into a sprite
- Minify aggregated files
- Exclude certain files from the aggregating process if these cause problems
- Exclude all files from selelcted components if plugin doesn't work well with them
- Can produce an aesthetic 'flat link' url for aggregated file with the use of htaccess to promote proxy caching
There is also a pro version available with a subscription that provides more features and options to further optimize your web pages.
- Includes PHP files and files from external servers using an available http adapter
- Resolves and combines @imports from CSS files
- Optimize CSS Delivery to prevent CSS render-blocking
- CDN/ Cookie-free domain support
- Optimize Images
- Premium ticket support available with subscription.
Install the plugin in the respective framework as per that framework's standard practice for installing plugins. In Joomla!, use the installation manager to upload and install the zip file. In WordPress, unpack the zip file under the plugins folder and activate the plugin in admin.