Joomla 7.1.3 Stable
Released on: Wednesday, 16 February 2022 19:00
Please note that JCH Optimize uses the FOF4 library developed by Akeeba.com. They have announced that they will discontinue development of this library and in fact have Joomla 4 native version of all their extensions. Consequently, we are actively developing a version of JCH Optimize that doesn't use FOF which is planned for 7.2.0. In the meantime please do not uninstall FOF4 if you're using JCH Optimize, it will be uninstalled when you install 7.2.0 or if you uninstall JCH Optimize if you're not using any other extensions that uses FOF4. This version provides support for Joomla 4.1.* and allows you to install the package which includes FOF4 on your site.
Please see CHANGELOG for further details of other changes.Developed and tested on up to PHP 8.0.15 and Joomla! 3.10.5|4.1.0
- Added support for Joomla 4.1
- No longer combining Google font files if they're not being optimized
- Improved caching to reduce number of build up of files
- The Add Image Attributes feature now also searches data-src attributes for urls of images
- [HIGH] PHP error thrown on Joomla! 4 while saving Exclude settings with plugin disabled.
- [LOW] Fixed issue with optimized files not shown in blue in the file tree on the Optimize Image tab.
- [MEDIUM] Fixed bug with displaying WEBP images when CDN is enabled.
JCH Optimize for Joomla!
|File size||1.31 Mb|
JCH Optimize performs several front-end optimizations for fast downloads.