Joomla 7.2.0 Stable
Released on: Friday, 03 June 2022 13:10
As of this release, JCH Optimize no longer uses the FOF framework developed by Akeeba Ltd since development of that library has been discontinued. We have opted though not to automatically uninstall FOF as was previously planned and announced, but will leave this to the user to do instead. This is because some other third party software that have not properly registered their dependence on FOF may be installed on the website. It is however recommended to uninstall the library if you are sure you are not using any other extension that is dependent on FOF.
This version uses a different caching system than Joomla! in order to take advantages of some features that are currently absent, so it may show that there are 0 cache files for com_jchoptimize when you visit the Cache Manager in Joomla!. The files can still be deleted but if you want to see the amount of cache generated you'll need to go to the Dashboard in JCH Optimize.
- Fix issue with being able to visit administrator page using url when access is restricted.
- Added page cache plugin.
- Added support for Joomla 4.1
- Added support for the Page Cache Extended plugin to integrate with the component
- No longer combining Google font files if they're not being optimized
- Improved caching to reduce number of build up of files
- Minimum required PHP version is now 7.3
- New administrator page for page cache feature.
- No longer using the FOF library.
- The Add Image Attributes feature now also searches data-src attributes for urls of images
- [HIGH] PHP error thrown on Joomla! 4 while saving Exclude settings with plugin disabled.
- [HIGH] Third party library conflicting on some sites causing 500 errors
- [LOW] Fixed issue with optimized files not shown in blue in the file tree on the Optimize Image tab.
- [MEDIUM] Fixed bug with displaying WEBP images when CDN is enabled.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla 3.10 Joomla 3.9 Joomla 4.0 Joomla 4.1
|Joomla 3.10 Joomla 3.9 Joomla 4.0 Joomla 4.1
JCH Optimize performs several front-end optimizations for fast downloads.