Joomla 7.0.0 Stable
Released on: Wednesday, 01 September 2021 20:00
This is a major upgrade from the last version. This version also now supports Joomla! 4. The settings are normally accessed in the plugin under Plugin Manager but now JCH Optimize is a package containing an administrator component, module (in the pro version) and plugin, so the settings are moved to the component. You'll now also find an entry for JCH Optimize in the component's menu in the administrator section.
This installation is now actually a new entry in Joomla!'s extension database so the settings will be imported from the previous installation and the old installation deleted. Please note, it's not possible to downgrade to previous versions, you'll need to uninstall this version first otherwise you'll end up with two installations of JCH Optimize on your site.
Please see CHANGELOG below for list of changes.Developed on PHP 8.0.10 and Joomla! 3.9.28
- Added Utility feature to generate new cache hash
- Added module to toggle plugin state between 'production' and 'development' [Pro version only]
- No longer using preload polyfill for asynchronous CSS and optimized Google Font files
- Added support for Joomla!4
- Moved settings from plugin to component
Language fixes or changes
- Language files moved to component from plugin
- Language files keys now properly formatted according to Joomla!'s standards
- Animation keyframes added to critical CSS in Optimize CSS Delivery
- Using icon images instead of font icons on action buttons on dashboard
- Using template elements for Reduce DOM feature rather than HTML comments
JCH Optimize for Joomla!
|File size||893.08 Kb|