WordPress 3.2.0 Stable
Released on: Saturday, 29 October 2022 18:35
This is a major update with several improvements, added features and bug fixes. All are recommended to upgrade.
Please see CHANGELOG below for list of changes.Developed and tested on up to PHP 8.1.12 WordPress 6.0.3
- Added setting to Lazy-load background images defined in the CSS files to the Lazy-Load feature.
- Added setting to change existing font-display policy to swap. Previously this was only added of font-display was absent.
- The HTTP/2 tab on the Options page was changed to Preloads and the Optimize Fonts feature moved to this tab.
- The Optimize Google Fonts feature was expanded to optimize all fonts.
- [MEDIUM] Fixed bug with lazy loading audio/video set to autoplay.
- [MEDIUM] images in elements were not converted to WEBP
- Improve cache management to reduce cache build up on some sites.
- Improve method to generate cache key for Optimize CSS Delivery feature to prevent excess generating of cache.
|File size||1.50 Mb|
JCH Optimize performs several front-end optimizations for fast downloads.